Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Moving? Again?

Well, to whoever has actually been following this blog I want to sincerely thank you! You're gonna hate me. I'm moving. Again! This is the last post on here. I've been playing around with this host for a few years and as I've been looking at a few others I think I finally found a real home for my blogging over at Tumblr. My style is pretty minimalistic and I think I prefer the "feel" there and actually love the fact that Tumblr already has its own blogging "community" of sorts and it's also like Twitter in many ways, where I can easily post and re-share things I like, as well as post the usual vids, music and content I've been posting.
So I apologize again for the craziness, I'm no Tim Challies or Donald Miller. I'm Ruben Cardenas, and I'm learning things and trying things out as I go. As I've said before, I love blogging and I have no inkling of any desire to stop. I think its good for me and maybe even good for some of you (whether just for killing time, for entertainment or for resources). To whoever reads this, thank you again. And hopefully you will follow me at my new home here.
Blogger, it's been sweet, and I thank you for providing me with a platform since 2009. You're great, and I'm still an avid user of your other Google services and I love them! So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment