Monday, September 10, 2012

Eschatology for Everyone

I just finished listening to Kim Riddlebarger's Amillennialism 101 lecture series (which I thoroughly enjoyed!) and came away with more steel in my conviction that Eschatology is too important for us to leave on the back burner (as most of us do!) I'm not gonna talk about Amillennialism right now but I am gonna put the cookie jar on the bottom shelf for the rest of the other kids. Ideas have consequences. And what we believe always affects our convictions, values and ethics in the day to day. So for anyone who feels lost in all of this I highly recommend watching this roundtable discussion between a few pastor/theologians (who are also friends, which makes it interesting too because there's much to learn from the way these men interact with each other, respect each other and even have a little fun at the same time - something we don't do very well most of the time!) as they discuss these things. It's 2 hours long so if you can't sit for that long you can download or listen to it here.


If you're hungry for more check out Jesus is Coming Back When? and the Eschatology section over at Monergism.com

No comments:

Post a Comment